The Falconbridge Alliance invites you to join our community email group. Email Listservs are a great way for residents to share information with others who live in the neighborhood. Be it yard sales announcements, contractor recommendations or lost pets, we all have something to share with our neighbors. By sending an email to the listserv all members will receive a copy. You can receive the emails individually, in a daily digest or you can choose not to receive any emails from the list, and browse the archives at your leisure on the web. The email group is for neighborhood residents only and is endorsed by the Falconbridge Alliance. When you join we ask that you provide your name and address so we can ensure you live in Falconbridge.
Once you have been approved you can start using the group by sending an email to email@example.com or submitting a post online.
See detailed instructions for joining by downloading the file below. Basic instructions are:
1. Go to www.falconbridge-listserv.groups.io
2. Select the "Apply for membership in this group" link.
3. Enter the email address you wish to receive listserv posts.
4. You will receive a confirming email. Reply to that email to confirm your address
5. Your request will be sent to the moderator, When you have been approved you will be notified.
Email Listservs have been very successful in other neighborhoods, and we hope everyone in Falconbridge will find this service to be of great benefit to our community. If you have any questions about how to join the group or how it works please email